- BRAKE INSPECTION INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING : TEST DRIVE, BRAKE FLUID MOISTURE TEST & CORROSION TEST REMOVAL OF ALL FOUR WHEELS WITH BRAKE MEASUREMENTS
- REMOVE AND REPLACE CABIN AIR FILTER
- INSTALL ULTRASONIC RODENT REPELLENT DEVICE
- REAR DIFFERENTIAL FLUID – Drain & Refill
- HazMat disposal
- Replace rear brake pad linings and machine rear brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Road test vehicle.
- Replace front brake pad linings and machine front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Road test vehicle.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- CALIFORNIA TIRE TAX FEE
- TIRE DISPOSAL
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
Dana L. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/15/2022